Recent Posts

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Killing One Bird With Two Stones

I've been blogging now for a week and I think I'm getting the hang of it. Now that people know I'm blogging, the big question I'm getting is, "Are you on Facebook? You should check it out - it's soooo addicting." Well if you read my first blog, you know how fond I am of addiction (NOT), but since I have officially entered blog addiction, I figured, what the heck, I'll go ahead and join Facebook - why not kill two birds with one stone or one bird with two stones (in which case I just might be the bird).

So, I've joined Facebook (you can jump on over there and visit me through my Facebook link on my sidebar). I was really excited to have two friends already on my friends list, granted one of them is my husband who was kind of a given. My other friend is Melissa (thank you Melissa for confirming our friendship). Then I noticed that Melissa had, like, 140 people on hers; I don't even know 140 people, much less 140 on Facebook. I began to feel a little intimidated by her electronic social butterflyness (I know that's not a word, but it probably should be). But then, something cool happened. I saw about 10 people on her list that were friends of mine - that was 10 people I wouldn't have to look up on my own - so thank you, Melissa, for your butterflyness.

I'm still not completely sure what I'm supposed to do on there, but hey, everyone else jumped off the bridge so off I go. Plus, I need something to provide me with some relief from my blog addiction.

1 comments :

  1. Melissa said...

    I'm so glad I could help you out! :) I'm enjoying your friendship too! And most of those 140 friends are not really friends, but more acquaintances I'm just nosy about.

    O:)
    Melissa